LMAR is committed to the principles as directed by the Alpine Resorts (Management) Act 1997.
· We aim to protect the special environmental, social, cultural and economic character of Lake Mountain.
· The resort plans and manages in a co-ordinated manner to adapt and respond to the impacts and risks of climate change.
· Considering the ongoing impacts of our presence in the ecological and cultural landscape of the Victorian sub-alpine environment.
· LMAR recognises the traditional owners of the land the resort occupies and seeks to protect and promote Aboriginal self-determination, cultural values, practice, heritage and knowledge.
· As stewards of the area, LMAR aims to sustainably protect and enhance the amenity, access, and use of the resort for the benefit and use visitors now and for future generations. · Through promoting ecofriendly recreational experiences, we aim to promote investment to ensure the economic and environmental sustainability of LMAR.