Cascades Trail- OPEN
Price: $30- Single Shuttle $55- Multiple shuttle rides
Booking a ticket:
- All tickets must be pre-purchased online prior to your visit.
- Only one ticket can be purchased at a time due to individual Covid-19 questions and requirements.
On the day:
- Shuttle check in and departure is located at Lake Mountain Visitor Centre (27 Murchison Street, Marysville), with parking available behind the building.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time stated on the purchased ticket to ensure all necessary check in procedures are completed.
- Once arrived, please enter the Lake Mountain Visitor Centre to complete the check-in process with our Lake Mountain team:
- Please provide your name (as stated on the ticket), photo identification and evidence of being fully vaccinated
- Please advise Lake Mountain Visitor Centre staff if you have purchased multiple shuttle ticket on the day, so that we can arrange your second or third pick-up
**Updated requirements & regulations as of November 18th 2021**
- All passengers over the age of 12 years are required to show evidence of being fully vaccinated (or have an approved exemption) prior to departure during the check in process.
*Information on what fully vaccinated means and how the vaccination status work, visit:
- All passengers over the age of 12 years must also wear a fitted face mask while travelling in the shuttle.
*For more information on the regulations and requirements for the shuttle service, visit: https://transportsafety.vic.gov.au/bus-safety/newsroom/bus-industry-covid
Please phone the Visitor Centre at (03) 5957 7209 with any questions or enquiries about our various bike hire options.
For further Mountain Biking information head to: www.lakemountainresort.com.au/activity/mountain-biking/